Bad Idea Lyrics

Bad Idea Lyrics - Hallo sahabat Official Lyrics, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul Bad Idea Lyrics, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel A Lyrics, Artikel Lyrics, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : Bad Idea Lyrics
link : Bad Idea Lyrics

Baca juga


Bad Idea Lyrics


                                              Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!



99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head



Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me



Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!



Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!


Demikianlah Artikel Bad Idea Lyrics

Sekianlah artikel Bad Idea Lyrics kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel Bad Idea Lyrics dengan alamat link http://molez.blogspot.com/2016/05/bad-idea-lyrics.html
Powered by Blogger.